Maintenance Technologies International, LLC (MTI) prides itself as being the “one stop shop” for all Predictive Maintenance (PdM) needs. We employ the best in-class predictive maintenance technologies to provide our clients with state-of-the-art analysis to keep equipment running reliably.
Each PdM technology provides a specific insight into machinery operation, and when used in combination provide unparalleled condition based analysis and reporting on machine operation, thus helping ensure maximum reliability.
Predictive Maintenance Services Performed by MTI include:
- Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Motor Circuit Analysis (MCE/EMAX)
- Infrared Thermography
- Laser Shaft Alignment
- Laser V-belt Alignment, Belt Tensioning, and Sheave Run-out evaluations and correction
- Lubrication Analysis
- In-Place Balancing
- Induced Shaft Voltage Testing
- Ultrasonic Noise and Leak Detection
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Sound Power Level Analysis
- Acceptance Testing/Commissioning
- Cooling Tower Assessments
- Training for Customer Personnel
- Predictive Maintenance Program Management Using MTI’s Status At a Glance System
With a large array of Predictive Maintenance Technologies available combined with highly-trained staff, MTI ensures that your machinery is running smoothly. Eliminate unnecessary downtime, increase profits and enjoy your non-work time knowing that your machinery is operating as it should.