Maintenance Technologies International is New England’s premier provider of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Program development. A sound and complete PdM program is the best way to increase the overall effectiveness of your operation and maximize machine reliability. A PdM program ensures that your machinery is operating at peak efficiency and prevents downtime by identifying problems at their infancy. With a PdM program in place, equipment is analyzed at pre-determined intervals to identify potential issues before they adversely affect machine operations. MTI employs various PdM Technologies that ensure maximum efficiency and prevent failures at your operation.
Benefits of a Predictive Maintenance Programs include:
- Improved Reliability
- Increase in Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
- Increased Production Capacity
- Significant Cost Savings – increased uptime, reduced overtime, lower material costs, energy savings and labor cost reduction through planned work
- Avoidance of Catastrophic Failures
- Certification of New Equipment (Acceptance Testing)
- Comprehensive and Realistic Repair Schedule
- Increased Safety Performance and Decreased Insurance Costs
- Improved Product Quality
Steps for a Successful PdM Program:
- Engage MTI to be your Pdm Services provider
- Create a thorough and accurate list of critical equipment.
- Determine which PdM technologies are applicable to each piece of critical equipment.
- Determine the proper level of PdM coverage to meet your needs and ensure reliability.
- Obtain equipment information and build PdM technology databases
- MTI starts the PdM program testing
- Have a complete and continually updated database of each asset and associated PdM technology. MTI’s proprietary Status at a Glance software can provide customers with a comprehensive report of all equipment and its condition.
MTI has more than 20 years experience in machine maintenance and will work with you to develop a comprehensive PdM program. Stop waiting for machinery to breakdown to fix it and start increasing the reliability of your operation.